There are many ways of advertising your business or products and one is through your Facebook fan page.
Anyone who is a member of your fan page will be updated each time you will post a new product or any update.
If you would like to create your own Facebook fan page, this simple tutorial can help you.
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/.
2. On the lower left corner of the page, you can see the sign up button. Just below the sign up button, you can see a “Create a Page” link.
3. Click the link. You will be able to see this now.
4. Choose the proper page. For this tutorial, I will choose the “Brand or Product”. Click on it.
5. Choose the category. Enter the product name and then check the box stating that you agree to Facebook pages terms. Once done, click “Get started”.
6. You will see this page now.
7. If you have a Facebook account, click on “I already have a Facebook account” and then log in using your log in details.
If you don’t have a Facebook account yet, click on “I do not have a Facebook account”. Create an account by providing the necessary information. Once you are done, log in to your account.
8. Once you were able to log in, you will see this page.
9. Now, you have to upload a photo for your page. Say for instance, the page for this tutorial is about handmade jewelry, so I will upload a photo about it. You can either upload directly from your computer or you can import from a website. Once done uploading the photo, click Next.
10. Provide the necessary details about your page. Once done, click Save Info.
11. Create your Facebook fan page web address and once done, click Set Address.
12. Your Facebook fan page will now look like this.
13. You can now start inviting friends to your page by clicking “Invite friends” just about your page picture. You can also use the “Invite Email Contacts” link. Aside from using these links, you can also personally invite your friends by clicking on the Invite button just beside their names.
That’s it for the day. The rest will be covered on the following tutorials.