Now that you already have an account on ECWID, the third thing that you should do is to set up the taxes, the shipping and the payment details.
This is not a very difficult thing to do.
However, to help you out, here is tutorial to guide you along.
1. Log in to your ECWID account.
2. Go to System Settings. It is located just behind the Dashboard tab.
3. Click on the Zones Tab. You can either add a new zone by clicking the New Zone tab. Once you are done adding your preferred zones, click on save.
1. Click on the Shipping tab. You will be able to see 2 tabs – shipping methods and origin address.
2. Click Shipping Methods tab and then below it, click the New Shipping Method.
3. Complete the necessary steps until you are able to make a shipping method. Once done, you will be able to see a shipping method on your dashboard.
4. Make sure to save all your changes, by clicking the Save button on the left side of your dashboard.
1. Click on the Taxes tab.
2. Click on the New Tax tab and then set up the tax. Once done, save your changes.
1. Click on Payments tab. You will be able to see different payment methods.
2. If you like to provide some instructions for the customer, click the link that says ‘Instruction for Customer’ just beside the payment method. A new window will open and you can then save your instructions.
3. Once you are done will all the changes, click save.
Click my vlog post below for detailed step by step instructions to learn how to setup taxes, shipping and payments on your ECWID shopping cart.
Announcing one of the best shopping carts EVER. –And it’s FREE.
There are lots of ways that you can use to sell and market your products, one of which is ECWID or E-commerce Widget. This is like a cloud shopping cart that allows you to sell and promote your products easily on different social media portals just like on Facebook or your blog.
I use it on my own blog and Facebook too. I’ll be adding a bunch of video tutorials in the ECWID app series so make sure you subscribe here or on You Tube so you don’t miss them. The first one is below.
Steps for Setting up Your ECWID Account
1. Open ECWID using your preferred browser. Then click the sign up now button. Since it is your first time to use the site, you will need to enter the necessary details – name, email and password. After entering the necessary details, click the register button.
2. Validate your email address. Click the verification link that is sent to your email.
3. Once you have your mail validated, you will be directed to your dashboard. You will be able to see there the widgets that you can use. Just copy and paste them on your web page. You can also see the last 10 orders on your dashboard as well your customers.
4. Always make sure to remember your store ID because you will be using it when you will copy paste the widgets. You can find your store ID on the left side of your dashboard.
That’s it. Once you are done creating an account, you can already start posting the widgets on your Facebook account. In no time, you will have customers and eventually, you will earn money.
Click my vlog post below for more info. about the ECWID app and how set up ECWID.
Thank you for the amazing support and comments after yesterday’s blubbering.
I have a renewed energy after getting my hair touched up in a new blonde.
I seriously think Blonde hair has special awesome-sauce powers.
I plan on doing a new video tutorial series after the wedding for you all. I was thinking of showing you all how to set up a ECWID shopping cart in the new, free vlogged tutorial series.This would all happen after the wedding, of course.
For those of you who don’t know what ECWID is, it is an awesome-sauce cloud type shopping cart that can be implemented right into your blog or Facebook. I have used several different shopping carts but this one is by far my favorite for my blog and Facebook pages. One of you tipped me off to it. Thank you!
The ECWID shopping cart is free for the most part but you can pay to unlock certain features like coupons and discount codes.
Post below if you’re interested in me doing a new, free video series on this and how to set up ECWID right in your blog and Facebook pages.
To be honest, I was about to end the shopping cart week and start a new theme for today’s post. However, I just can’t miss the chance to introduce a shopping cart that I’ve recently found and—believe it or not—fell in love with. We have been discussing different things related to shopping carts, and a blog reader mentioned they use this specific shopping cart. I checked it out and was instantly hooked. In fact, I think this shopping cart is the bomb for the mom entrepreneur.
Top Benefits of Ecwid
So, what exactly makes the Ecwid shopping cart a great tool for new business owners, especially mom entrepreneurs like us? Here are some of the best reasons why, a.k.a. its top 3 benefits: