Now that we are done setting up the zones, shipping, taxes and payment settings in your ECWID account, the next thing that we should do is to set up the design setting.
This is a very exciting job and it will allow you to change the color and fonts of your store.
So, allow this tutorial to help you.
1. Log in to your ECWID account and then click on the System Settings tab. Click the Design tab.
2. Under the Design Settings, you will be able to see 2 tabs – CSS themes and the Thumbnail Sizes.
3. Select from the provided CSS Themes – standard, beige, or red. You can also make your own CSS Theme by clicking the New CSS Theme tab.
4. Once done, click activate and then save your changes.
1. Click the Thumbnail tab, just beside the CSS Themes button.
2. Set the desired size of your products. Once done, click save.
Click my vlog post below for a more step by step help for setting up your ECWID shopping cart CSS Design Branding.