If you are just joining us, this is probably the last part of our ECWID tutorial series.
If you don’t know what ECWID is or you want to start from the beginning, check out this link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KsUcTwnFUY
We will now set up the ECWID app on Facebook so that we can start promoting our products.
Stay with me as I set up my ECWID app.
1. Log in to your account and then click on the System Settings tab. Click on the Social Tools tab.
2. Under the social tools, click share buttons. Enable the “Show Like Button” and then the “Show Send Button”.
3. Scroll your mouse down and you will be able to see Other Share Buttons. Enable those that you would like to enable.
4. Once done, click save.
1. Click the Share Purchase tab and then enter the twitter account of your store. Once done, click save.
1. Click on the FB Comments tab.
2. Enable the “Show FB Comments”.
3. Choose the color scheme, the number of posts and then the width.
4. Set up your FB app id. Click the “set up your own Facebook application” link.
5. A new window will appear. Follow the instructions provided. You can also watch the video below for a more detailed on how to set up your FB app id.
6. Once you are done with all the changes, click save.
Click my vlog post below for step by step help for setting up the ECWID App on Facebook.